Sending Email Newsletters
To send your email newsletter to a large list of subscribers, you should use a third party system, rather than your own computer email program. The term in the industry for a third party system is an ‘email service provider’ (ESP). Many ESP's offer a comprehensive email newsletter service.
You should select an ESP that:
- Offers a useful feature set (see below),
- Is easy to use with user-friendly navigation that make email list set-up easy and quick
- Provides robust design features such as an HTML editor and the ability to add your images and links
- Includes features to help you build your list
- Provides reports that are comprehensive and easy to find
- Offers help and support with online and in-person support, tutorials, an online knowledge base, live chat and responsive email.
For ease-of-use and cost vs. features, we recommend Vertical Response.
To test an email newsletter program:
500 Free Email Newsletterss from VerticalResponse
If you need a custom look for your email newsletter or company:
$20 LogoWorks Coupon